Beyond Valuation is a full service valuation and financial advisory firm. Our professionals have performed hundreds of valuation opinions for companies of all sizes in a wide range of industries.
A qualified valuation provides valuable information to support business decisions, personal financial decisions, and tax positions. We provide valuation services for a variety of purposes including:
- Gifts to charity, family members or others of stock or LLC interests
- Buy-sell agreements related to business entities
- Shareholder disputes
- ESOP valuations
- ASC 805 valuation
- Stock-based compensation and 409A valuations
- Fairness opinions
- Converting from a C corporation to an S corporation
- Creation of non-voting stock
- Corporate or partnership dissolution or recapitalization
- Charitable contributions
- Sale of all or a partial interest in a business
- Seeking debt or equity financing for the business
Valuation of closely-held businesses requires a high degree of experience, subjective analysis and sound judgment. Quick formulaic approaches or rules of thumb are inadequate as a basis for decisions and are more likely to face challenge. Our process is detailed, comprehensive and objective. Our work has been reviewed and accepted by the major agencies of the federal government charged with regulating business transactions, as well as the largest accounting and law firms in the nation in connection with engagements involving their clients. Our conclusions are used for management planning, transaction support, adverse matter resolution, tax planning, and financial reporting, in full compliance with FASB, IA, SEC, IRS, and other regulatory or administrative requirements.